Sunday, April 21, 2013

Busy..Busy...Busy

Sorry followers it has been quite some time since I have blogged. I have been super busy at work. Not really doing anything fun just working on decorating cakes for my case! It has been a pretty uneventful week at home, the boyfriend was sick so I basically hung out at home and slept. But last night he was feeling better so  we decided to go to the movies. We chose to see Oblivion. I have to confess I was not entirely sure how I felt about seeing this movie. When I first saw the trailer I did not want to see it but as I kept seeing it I found myself intrigued by it. It started off pretty good. In a nutshell aliens destroyed the moon which caused earthquakes and tsunamis which destroyed earth then aliens invaded. The human race nuked the aliens and won the war but destroyed the planet so the whole human race is moving to Titan. I wont say how the movie ended in case I have an followers that want to see it. Overall is was too long and disappointing.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment